Everybody experiences far more than he understands. Yet it is experience, rather than understanding, that influences behavior.
Media and Propaganda
Renee Hobbs offers a talk on Media and Propaganda for the Prestige Institute of Management and Research, Indore.
- What is propaganda? Where can it be found?
- How is propaganda spread?
- Understanding the appeal and the harm of propaganda: focus on conspiracy theories
- Propaganda in education
- Why propaganda analysis must be part of media literacy education
- The value of epistemic humility in media literacy