There is only one subject matter for education, and that is Life in all its manifestations.
Using Digital Media in Learning: Networks for Training and Development
Renee Hobbs is coming to Philadelphia to work with inclusion educators at the Networks for Training and Development on Friday, May 13.
Media Literacy is an expanded conceptualization of literacy: it involves critically analyzing and creating media.
ACTIVITY: Use the Media Literacy SmartPhone to Analyze Two Media Messages about Zoos
- Make A Meme. Using IMG Flip or MemeGenerator, make a meme that addresses the theme of accessibility.
- Make an Image Slideshow. Using Quickcast or Sharalike, create an image slide show using a combination of images, language, music and narration to express an opinion or an idea about accessibility.
- Make a Video. Using Kizoa, Videolicious or Shadow Puppet, use a combination of still and moving images plus narration to create a 1-minute movie about a theme related to accessibility.
- Make a Podcast. Interview your partner and share opinions about a topic related to the theme of accessibility in under 3 minutes using Opinion or Chirbit to create, edit and upload your podcast.
- Make a Viral Video. Using Vine or Periscope, create video that people can share online on a topic that addresses the theme of accessibility.
- Record a Video Conversation. Using Zoom.Us, participate in a video chat where you share ideas and opinions about accessibility issues and record it for others to watch at a later time.