In its broadest sense, learning can be defined as a process of progressive change from ignorance to knowledge, from inability to competence, and from indifference to understanding.
Keynote: Create to Learn
Renee Hobbs is delighted to give an opening keynote address at the 2018 Summer Institute in Digital Literacy.
ACCESS THE PPT SLIDES
INTRODUCING DESIGN STUDIO
- Hands-on Activity: Introducing Design Studio
- Sample Design Studio Projects
- Adobe Spark
- Sample Video: Commenting on a Design Studio Project
- Password-Protected SIDL Site
RESOURCES TO EXPLORE
- Create to Learn Online: Website companion to the book features access to easy-to-use digital tools for creating to learn as well as chapter outlines, vocabulary support and samples of student multimedia work.
- Copyright and Fair Use for Digital Learning: Resources for introducing students of all ages to the fair use reasoning process.
- Mind Over Media: Analyzing Contemporary Propaganda. A online crowdsourced gallery for learning about propaganda and other new forms of so-called "fake news"