Students learn what they care about, from people they care about and who, they know, care about them.
Create to Learn: Instructional Practices in Digital Literacy
On October 18, 2016, Renee Hobbs talks with educators in Scarsdale New York at a visit to The Center for Innovation, a district-funded think-tank that helps educators explore questions including:
- What will schools look like in the future?
- What kinds of spaces do we need to support instruction and collaborative work in 5-10 years?
- How will technology transform curriculum, instruction, and assessment?
Additional Resources for Further Learning
- Ready, Set, Create: Multimedia 101: Free or Low Cost Digital Tools for Creating to Learn
- Digital Writing 101: How to Use Digital Annotation to Suport Reading Comprehenstion
- Redefining Learning through Screencasting
- "Losing Ourselves" student documentary and reflection on learning by Rachel Wolfe