Technology proficiency alone is not adequate for success in information age jobs.
Activating Inquiry Through Analyzing Global Propaganda
In this session with Renee Hobbs, you discover the power of propaganda to activate intellectual curiosity
DATE: Saturday, November 9, 2019
TIME: 9:30 - 10:50 AM
LOCATION: Gaige 200
ACTIVITY #2. Analyzing Global Propaganda
- A. What do you already know about Finland?
- Finland Video #1
- B. What questions emerge from viewing?
- Finland Video #2
- C. What questions emerge from viewing?
- D. How could you learn more about the questions that emerged today?
- E. Why may the viewing and discussion of global propaganda activate intellectual curiosity? What conditions of learning are needed for this to occur?