There is no difference between living and learning . . . it is impossible and misleading and harmful to think of them as being separate.
Growing Up Online
Lesson plans for the Frontline film, "Growing Up Online" created by Renee Hobbs and Kelly Mendoza
Check out our lesson plans for teachers and an interactive quiz for parents encourage reflection and analysis of the Frontline film, "Growing Up Online." Renee Hobbs and Kelly Mendoza developed materials including:
- Downloadable viewing guide for parents
- Cyberquiz: "What Kind of Cyber Guide are You?"
- Downloadable viewing guide for educators
- Lesson Plan: How Did MySpace Become Your Space?
- Activity Sheet: How Did MySpace Become Your Space?
- Lesson Plan: Compete with MySpace
- Activity Sheet: Compete with MySpace: Design a New Platform
- More to Learn: Take Action