Join NAMLE Now! Membership Drive Supports Media Literacy Education
Support the Future of Media Literacy Education!
Want to support media literacy education? Donate today!
NAMLE provides the leadership, imagination and dedication of an all-volunteer Board and passionate membership to expand and promote the practice of media literacy as education for the 21st century. Donations help support NAMLE:
- expand membership benefits
- hold conferences
- promote the organization
- develop key partnerships
- act as a key player to shape policy development
Donations have allowed NAMLE to:
- hold our biennial conference: featuring renowned keynote speakers in media literacy, M3 youth media production camp, and Research Summit
- launch the Journal of Media Literacy Education in 2009
- move our member database from print to online in 2010, with increasing for member interaction and social networking
- transition to a dynamic new website (coming summer 2010)
- hold a yearly professional development for our volunteer Board members